Looking for gardening ideas, information about taking care of pets, or OCH community Profiles?
View or download tenant information sheets, newsletters, calendars or garden guides.
- Tenant Guide
- Survey results
- Newsletters The Quarterly
- 2018 Calendar
- Garden Guides
- Integrity Portal
- Additions to Households
- Community Safety Services (downloadable)
- Condensation (downloadable)
- Garbage Disposal
- Tenant Insurance
- No Smoking Policy (downloadable)
- Parking (downloadable)
- Pest Management – Farewell to Roaches (downloadable)
- Pest Management – Bed Bugs (downloadable)
- Pets (downloadable)
- Rent Collection
- Tenant Advisory Group (downloadable)
- Tenant Associations
- Tenant Neighbour Complaints
- Transfer Policy
Ottawa Community Housing (OCH) provides a convenient and confidential way for members of the public and its employees to report suspected cases of fraud, waste and misuse of assets.
The Portal is intended to be used by members of the public, including tenants and all OCH employees. This Portal does not apply to issues relating to maintenance, tenancies, housing applications, or parking.