Community Capital Fund
The Community Capital Fund (CCF) is an OCH-sponsored program that was created in 2009 as a tenant engagement program.
Tenants submit proposals to purchase amenities or engage in beautification projects in their communities.
Some of the past successful projects included:
- Community bulletin boards
- Lounge and community kitchen upgrades, furniture and equipment
- Courtyard upgrades and enhancements
- Outdoor amenities like picnic tables and benches
- Gardening equipment, garden beds, sheds
- Recreational equipment
Applications are now closed for 2023.
The Application and Selection Process
Tenants submit proposals to a Selection Committee
Tenants identify a plan to fundraise, recruit, and manage volunteers to contribute toward the community projects that will enhance and benefit their communities.
Proposals are reviewed by a select committee
This selection committee is made up of Tenant Advisory Group members and OCH employees. In 2022, the selection committee received more than 40 proposals, of which 39 have been funded.