OCH has conducted a new Partnership Survey earlier this year. Stay tuned to view the results of this survey.
The survey asked 72 partner organizations who provide services to OCH tenants and communities to rate their level of satisfaction with OCH based on the OCH values of Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
The overall partnership satisfaction rating is 80%. The highest rated value was Respect (83%), followed by Collaboration (81%), Excellence (80%) and Accountability (77%). Partners are highly satisfied with their OCH partnerships.
The comments received through the survey reinforced the following themes:
- Professional and respectful OCH staff
- Mutual concern for tenants best interest
- Willingness to work together to solve complex community issues
- Strong interpersonal relationships
The majority of partners perceived the OCH relationship positively and recommended that most partnership practices be maintained.
There were specific suggestions to further strengthen partnerships. The major themes in partner feedback revolved around accountability, planning and communication. Common suggestions to build partnership satisfaction were to:
- Clarify who does what in the partnership
- Make sure that OCH practices and approaches are consistent
- Develop and coordinate common plans and objectives
- Have regular meetings to improve communications