For all inquiries and requests:
OCH 24/7 Call Centre 613-731-1182
OPTION 1: SAFETY
OPTION 2: MAINTENANCE
OPTION 3: PEST MANAGEMENT
- Annual reviews
- Rent calculations
- Household changes
- Rent receipt for income tax
- Ending your tenancy
- Payment arrangements
- Account balances
- If you have received a notice relating to non-payment
- Questions about market rentals
- Tenant – Neighbour Relations
OPTION 5: PARKING
OPTION 6: STAFF DIRECTORY
OPTION 7: OFFICE LOCATIONS AND HOURS
For general inquiries not related to maintenance, please e-mail us at:
Integrity Portal call: 613-691-5433
OCH provides a convenient and anonymous way for members of the public to report suspected cases of fraud, waste and misuse of assets. report or any kind of activity that could be deemed illegal, dishonest, wasteful or a deliberate violation of OCH policy.
Important Tenant Information
With winter weather arriving, Ottawa Community Housing is adjusting the way we deliver in-person Customer Service in our offices.
We now offer our in-person service by appointment only and until further notice.
Refer to our alternate options below. Your safety and the safety of our staff remain a priority.
OTHER OPTIONS FOR TENANTS:
- Need to pay your rent?
Visit your banking institution in person, pay online or pay by phone.
- Have a parking request or fob/key request?
We can help you! Call us at 613-731-1182 – Dial Option 4, then dial #1.
- Need to drop off some documents due to a change in your household income, a change in the composition and/or your Annual Review?
No need to book an appointment! Just email a scanned or a picture of each page of your documents to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also drop them off in our office drop-box. Each office is equipped with one.
STILL THINK YOU NEED TO BOOK AN IN-PERSON APPOINTMENT?
It’s easy! Book an appointment by calling us at 613-731-1182.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- All in-person meetings will be scheduled in 15 minutes increments, with extra time allocated for staff to sanitize each area before the next meeting.
- Be prepared to answer COVID-19 related questions regarding your health.
We thank everyone for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
Click one of the boxes below to email us:
Caldwell Office (West)
Chapel Office (Central)
Murray Office (East)
Ramsey Office (West)
Bank Office (South)
Auriga Office (Head Office)
Click here to change this text