Disponible/available in: Français (French)
For all inquiries and requests:
OCH 24/7 Call Centre 613-731-1182
OPTION 1: SAFETY
OPTION 2: MAINTENANCE
OPTION 3: PEST MANAGEMENT
- Annual reviews
- Rent calculations
- Household changes
- Rent receipt for income tax
- Ending your tenancy
- Payment arrangements
- Account balances
- If you have received a notice relating to non-payment
- Questions about market rentals
- Tenant – Neighbour Relations
OPTION 5: PARKING
OPTION 6: STAFF DIRECTORY
OPTION 7: OFFICE LOCATIONS AND HOURS
Please email us at email@example.com if you need to send us documents related to a change in your household income, a change in the composition and/or your annual review.
For general inquiries not related to maintenance or repairs.
Integrity Portal call: 1-866-921-6714
OCH has teamed up with IntegrityCounts to provide a convenient and anonymous way for members of the public to report suspected cases of fraud, waste and misuse of assets. Report any kind of activity that could be deemed illegal, dishonest, wasteful or a deliberate violation of OCH policy.
OTHER OPTIONS FOR TENANTS:
- Need to pay your rent?
Visit your banking institution in person, pay online or pay by phone.
- Have a parking request or fob/key request?
We can help you! Call us at 613-731-1182 – Dial Option 4, then dial #1.
- Need to drop off some documents due to a change in your household income, a change in the composition and/or your Annual Review?
No need to book an appointment! Just email a scanned or a picture of each page of your documents to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also drop them off in our office drop-box. Each office is equipped with one.
STILL THINK YOU NEED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH SOMEONE?
It’s easy! Please book an appointment by calling us at 613-731-1182.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- All in-person meetings will be scheduled in 15 minutes increments, with extra time allocated for staff to sanitize each area before the next meeting.
- Be prepared to answer COVID-19 related questions regarding your health.
We thank everyone for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.