Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – Tenant Talks
Disponible/available in: Français (French)
WHAT IS THE GOAL?
- OCH promised a tenant-centered approach in the work we do. That means building trust to work together to build stronger, better communities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You have a stronger voice.
- You helped create and define clear standards for day-to-day services.
- OCH staff have a better understanding of what’s important to you.
HOW WILL YOU REACH OUT?
- We will reach out to you in a variety of ways – this website, The Quarterly tenant newsletter and e-newsletter, Tenant Talks posters in your community and our OCH’s Twitter and Facebook. We want to work with tenants on key services that affect you.
WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?
To find out what services are most important to you, and how to serve you better, also:
- To make it easy for tenants to give us feedback.
- To involve tenants in the decision about services that affect you.
- To hear from a diverse group of tenants, which is why we are bringing the conversation to you.
- To improve your satisfaction with OCH services.
WHAT DOES THE FUTURE PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN OCH & TENANTS LOOK LIKE?
- Tenant Talks is the next step in the relationship between tenants and OCH.
- A partnership that means working together to make decisions.
- OCH will be working with tenants, partners and the OCH Board on service categories and service standards.
- From 2019 to 2022, we will begin to see tenants speaking alongside staff, as “one voice” together.