Mar 10th, 2022
Share this story
- Project timeframe – Summer 2022
- Project difficulty – moderate
Physical demand level – Medium
(bending, light lifting and using shovel to fill boxes with soil, and using tools)
Why this volunteer project?
This is a project that you will be able to leave seeing the difference that you made in the community’s outdoor space. Volunteers will be building planter benches, lining them and filling with soil and fertilizing. The planter benches will be ready for the community to plant their flowers when we leave at the end of the day!
- Filling planter benches with soil/ fertilizer
- Carrying wood
- Installing garden cages
- All tools will be provided including safety gear
- Some flexibility in tasks is available to meet the needs of those who require less strenuous tasks
This project is not funding dependent, however monetary contributions from the group to donate towards the community projects are always appreciated.
This project is available in three locations.