- Replacement of the parking garage roof membrane
- Replacing pipes
- Stairwell repairs
- Interior parking garage repairs
- Balcony replacement
- Podium area will be refreshed with seating areas, greenery, tables, and a new layout for better access to both the tenant entrance and the OCH office
- Possible addition of a community garden
Construction is scheduled to take nearly two years to complete. Communication between OCH and the tenants has been key to helping minimize the disruption to their lives and facilitating the successful completion of these projects.
Located at 380 Murray, there are approximately 360 residents living in the Murray community. Children and youth represent 21% of the population.
- 230 apartments in an 11-storey building, with elevator service
- Constructed in 1973
- 160 one-bedroom apartments
- 50 two-bedroom apartments
- 20 three-bedroom apartments
This post is also available in: Français (French)